Email Marketing Professional Help Manual
Campaigns Help Sections - Delete Campaign
The following steps will walk you through deleting an existing campaign.
- Make sure you are in the Campaigns tab. If you are not click the word Campaigns which is located on the Tabs.
- Also make sure there is at least one Campaign listed in the Data Grid. If there is nothing listed click here for help on creating a New Campaign.
- Click a Campaign that is listed in the Data Grid and then click Delete Campaign which is located in the Ribbon Bar.
- A confirmation box appears. You have two options
- Click Yes to delete the chosen Campaign.
- Click No to take no action, no Campaigns will be deleted.
- If you clicked Yes the Data Grid will now show that you successfully deleted a Campaign. Also the Status Bar will read Status: Deleted campaign successfully.
- Tip: when you are viewing the Data Grid you can use the arrow keys to navigate between Campaigns.
Back to Campaign Help