Email Marketing Professional Help Manual
Mail Help Sections - New Message
The following steps will walk you through creating a new Message.
- Make sure you are in the Mail tab. If you are not, click the word Mail which is in the Tabs at the top of the program.
- If you are in the Mail tab, note the Navigation Pane in the left hand side of the program now shows Mail folders (Outbox, Draft Mail and Sent Mail.
- Also, in the Data Grid the Group's Contacts will be shown.
- Click New Message which is on the Ribbon Bar. A dialog appears.
- You can choose the Message Type out of Plain Text Message, or HTML Message.By default the e-mail type is set to HTML Message.
- You need to enter the following fields.
- TO - type the email address of the Contact you wish to email.
- You can click the little icon beside theis text box and then choose a Group to email. This will send the email to every Contact in that particular Group.
- SUBJECT - type the subject of the email.
- ATTACH - type the path and name of a file to attach, or click the box beside this text box and locate the file you wish to attach.
- Enter the message you want to send and then click Send which is located at the top left corner of the dialog.
- If you click Save the message will be saved into the Draft folder.
Back to Mail Help