According to ABC News, more people shop on Cyber Monday than on Black Friday, with average sales being significantly higher. Lucky for online retailers, consumers prefer getting good deals in the quiet of their own home. Here are some more interesting facts, according to the ABC News report:
1) People buy later in the day, usually between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. Send that email at 5:00 p.m. and it will be waiting for your customer at the peak time.
2) Shoppers do more research about Cyber Monday deals; therefore, email may be a way to inform shoppers.
3) There is less advertising about Cyber Monday because retailers would prefer that shoppers visit their stores.
4) Consumers spend more on Cyber Monday, about an average of $61 more per person.
5) There are more Cyber Monday than Black Friday shoppers. To help you with your Cyber Monday marketing, we’ve created a responsive email template to display your products.
Remember, 51% of your leads and customers will be viewing your marketing email on their mobile device. Download your FREE: Cyber Monday Email Template