The subscribe form is where your website visitors enter their email address to sign up for your newsletter or other email marketing campaign. You’ll just need to enter a few pieces of information to create the form. Then copy/paste the code we generate for you to your web page.
The subscribe form creator will prompt you for just a few pieces of information:
- Your Email Address — the incoming email address for your email campaigns, the one you have or will specify in Email Marketing Pro’s POP settings
- The web address (URL) for a “Thank You” page – It’s always a good idea to thank the visitor in some way after they subscribe. The subscribe will be sent here after successfully subscribing to your newsletter.
- Optional: First Name, Last Name – these checkboxes will create inputs where the website visitor can enter their first name and last name
How does it all work?
- A visitor to your website enters their email address and information on your web form and clicks the submit button.
- Next, our web server sends an email to your campaign email address, the one you entered in step 1, with the word “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
- In Email Marketing Pro, run a “Subscribe Check” to detect the subscribe requests and insert the contacts into Email Marketing Pro. The Subscribe Check automatically reads your incoming mail (using the settings your specified as your POP Settings) for the requests.
The subscribe form creation tool is here: http://www.emailmarketingprofessional.com/subscribe/create.php
Please let us know if you have any questions.